Created: 05 Jan 2018
Some before & after pictures of a bathroom we completed in Lanscape Gardens, Churchtown.
A lot of work went into this one…
What we did:
- We moved the position of the bathroom door & fitted a new white primed shaker door,
- We were then able to fit a bigger quadrant shower cubicle,
- We changed the bigger window in the bathroom to a smaller window, so the wall hung vanity unit & back lit mirror could fit between the windows,
- We plastered the ceiling & fitted led spotlights,
- We fitted a designer high output electric extractor fan.
- We built tiled shower boxes with led strip lights in the shower & on the bath wall,
- We fitted a luxury free standing bath with wall mounted taps,
- We fitted an open back rimless toilet & soft closing toilet seat,
- We fitted a concealed dual rain water shower valve & a 3 bap pump,
- We fully tiled the room & used a feature tile in the boxes & on the shower walls.